Jeffery Paul Bennett
My name is Jeffery Bennett but my friends call me " Beach Bum" I consider myself to be an Avid Photographer. I was bitten by the photo bug at the early age of 16 when I bought my first Kodak 110 film camera & have been smitten ever since. I got into Digital Photography close to 10 years ago and am loving every moment of it. I live, eat and breath Photography and I always will. I am orginally from Clearwater, Florida but now live in Sheboygan,Wisconsin just a few blocks away from Lake Michigan!
21 Jan 2011 — 13 views, 1 favorite
21 Jan 2011 — 11 views, 1 favorite
21 Jan 2011 — 11 views
10 Jan 2011 — 4 views
10 Jan 2011 — 9 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
423 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: In Need of Inspiration in Tampa and Surrounding Areas
A: Do you know?