Jeffery Paul Bennett
My name is Jeffery Bennett but my friends call me " Beach Bum" I consider myself to be an Avid Photographer. I was bitten by the photo bug at the early age of 16 when I bought my first Kodak 110 film camera & have been smitten ever since. I got into Digital Photography close to 10 years ago and am loving every moment of it. I live, eat and breath Photography and I always will. I am orginally from Clearwater, Florida but now live in Sheboygan,Wisconsin just a few blocks away from Lake Michigan!
30 Aug 2010 — 19 views
26 Aug 2010 — 18 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
40 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
96 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
88 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Story of the week
A: Do you know?