Jeffery Paul Bennett
My name is Jeffery Bennett but my friends call me " Beach Bum" I consider myself to be an Avid Photographer. I was bitten by the photo bug at the early age of 16 when I bought my first Kodak 110 film camera & have been smitten ever since. I got into Digital Photography close to 10 years ago and am loving every moment of it. I live, eat and breath Photography and I always will. I am orginally from Clearwater, Florida but now live in Sheboygan,Wisconsin just a few blocks away from Lake Michigan!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
70 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
213 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: It seems that there is a very narrow selection of images in VS. Why
A: Do you know?