Jemma Jacques’ two passions – anthropology and humanitarianism – are self-evident in the British, Los Angeles-based photographer’s black and white images of places and faces. Taken during several trips around the world, the tactile detail of her images accentuates surfaces and shadows, depicting subjects simultaneously realistic and mysteriously stylized. Brilliant reflections, flowing sunlight and gentle shadows evoke the soft hues of lives and monuments observed at a distance. This is
Find me at: http://www.jemmajacques.com
30 May 2009 — 64 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
100 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
263 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
267 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Username not found in People dropdown searchbox
A: Do you know?