I am a Bi-Coastal NYC/LA photographer with an ardent love for natural light. My passion is for people and culture, traveler to 15 countries, most recently to Turkey.
Thank you for all the support!
"Don't touch money. That's the worst thing you can do. They don't own me, you see. That's the important thing - never to be owned. Keep free. Money is the cheapest thing. Liberty and Freedom is the most expensive."
-Bill Cunningham, Legendary Photographer, NYT
Find me at: http://www.facebook.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
26 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
90 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
79 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: In Need of Inspiration in Tampa and Surrounding Areas
A: Do you know?