I am an editorial and documentary photographer based in Santa Fe, NM. I used to take pictures of floors, walls, rooms and people having really bad days. I previously worked in a District Attorney's Office as a Demonstrative Evidence Specialist and this introduced me to the technical aspects of photography. At some point I tired of the fluorescent overheads and long meetings and so a change of career was made.
"Photography describes everything and explains nothing"
Find me at: http://www.jenniferspelman.com
29 Nov 2008 — 207 views, 6 favorites
26 Oct 2008 — 218 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
54 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
128 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
118 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can you please tell me how to cancel my JPG+.
A: Do you know?