I am an editorial and documentary photographer based in Santa Fe, NM. I used to take pictures of floors, walls, rooms and people having really bad days. I previously worked in a District Attorney's Office as a Demonstrative Evidence Specialist and this introduced me to the technical aspects of photography. At some point I tired of the fluorescent overheads and long meetings and so a change of career was made.
"Photography describes everything and explains nothing"
Find me at: http://www.jenniferspelman.com
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
91 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
245 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
260 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Need some help?
A: Do you know?