I am a chef by trade, a photographer by choice and a writer from the moment I learned to hold a pencil. Food, photography and writing are my passions.
Cook, shoot, write. Cook, shoot, write. My life in three words, if I don't count being a Mom to three kids and a black Labradoodle named Jack.
I love the rush I get when I "nail one". Be it a pan of paella for friends, the perfect photo op, or completing a story, all three get my adrenaline flowing.
Please leave comments and constructive
27 Jan 2013 — 10 views, 1 favorite
12 Jan 2013 — 28 views, 2 favorites
7 Jan 2013 — 13 views
7 Jan 2013 — 11 views
7 Jan 2013 — 7 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: So how many issues of JPG magazine were produced?
A: Do you know?