I am a chef by trade, a photographer by choice and a writer from the moment I learned to hold a pencil. Food, photography and writing are my passions.
Cook, shoot, write. Cook, shoot, write. My life in three words, if I don't count being a Mom to three kids and a black Labradoodle named Jack.
I love the rush I get when I "nail one". Be it a pan of paella for friends, the perfect photo op, or completing a story, all three get my adrenaline flowing.
Please leave comments and constructive
17 Jul 2012 — 1197 views
Spent the day with my Mom at The Barne's Foundation Museum, Philadelphia. There is a wonderful reflecting pool.
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
- Marveling in Wonder
- Photo Challenge: Zoom
391 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can I offer poster prints of my images for sell?
A: Do you know?