"I am not the Walrus, I am not the Boss, I am not the King or Queen, I am not Jack Frost. I am not the singer, I am not twenty-two, I am not, was, were, be, am, is, or you."
While some of images look outstanding with some manipulation, I dislike overly photoshopped photography. Why not capture a moment in the moment, the way it was, and leave it? What's so wrong with that?
Find me at: http://www.jenvargasphotography.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
57 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
135 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
121 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: iphone 5s Picture Info
A: Do you know?