As Canadian living abroad in Asia for close to a decade Jesse feels at home in this confluence of cultural influences and contrasts. Jesse was infected as a child by his father with "Art" and still suffers from its reoccurring symptoms. When he is not donning a suit and tie, Jesse is exploring the world with his friends and family. In spite of his corporate experiences, Jesse still believes in humanity. He is in love with Asia and is fulfilling a promise to live life to the fullest.
12 Jul 2013 — 12 views
12 Jul 2013 — 17 views
23 Mar 2013 — 9 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
82 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
231 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
237 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: has anyone bought the leash and cuff quick connect straps wondering how they work in real life
A: Do you know?