I am Jessica Raphael. I live in San Francisco. I love photography! I love capturing moments that can last a lifetime. Its like we shoot pictures that people sometimes couldnt see on a daily basis or with there own eyes. To me this is more than a hobby. When i take pictures its based on feeling, meaning, and passion and one day i hope to make it as a career.
19 Jun 2010 — 12 views, 1 favorite
19 Jun 2010 — 7 views
19 Jun 2010 — 10 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
101 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
266 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
268 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Indoor Volleyball Pictures
A: Do you know?