Hello, I have been a photographer lover since I was a kid. I love the idea of taking time, stopping it, and keeping that moment in time for generations to remember. I live in Florida and wouldn't move anywhere else. My husband and I are travelers and travel everywhere. I shoot with a Canon EOS Rebel XSi and couldn't be more happier with it. My goal is to sell my work and display it for everyone to see.
Change the way you look at things, and the things you look at will change.
31 Dec 2009 — 19 views
24 Nov 2009 — 40 views, 1 favorite
24 Nov 2009 — 17 views
20 Oct 2009 — 36 views
20 Oct 2009 — 40 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
100 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
263 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
266 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: what happened to the themes and the challenges?
A: Do you know?