I am just beginning to discover how beautiful the world can be...that is what photography has done for me. I have always liked taking photos, but this last year its almost consumed me. I have just begun studying with NYIP, and I feel I have learned alot--enough to know the possibilities are practically endless! I've started noticing things in my environment that I wouldn't have before; looking at everything around me as a potential photograph. In a sense, photography has given me new eyes.
26 May 2008 — 48 views, 1 favorite
22 May 2008 — 91 views, 4 favorites
22 May 2008 — 59 views
22 May 2008 — 74 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
86 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
238 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
246 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: delete account
A: Do you know?