I am just beginning to discover how beautiful the world can be...that is what photography has done for me. I have always liked taking photos, but this last year its almost consumed me. I have just begun studying with NYIP, and I feel I have learned alot--enough to know the possibilities are practically endless! I've started noticing things in my environment that I wouldn't have before; looking at everything around me as a potential photograph. In a sense, photography has given me new eyes.
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
438 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Do we have the option to add a slideshow?
A: Do you know?