I am just beginning to discover how beautiful the world can be...that is what photography has done for me. I have always liked taking photos, but this last year its almost consumed me. I have just begun studying with NYIP, and I feel I have learned alot--enough to know the possibilities are practically endless! I've started noticing things in my environment that I wouldn't have before; looking at everything around me as a potential photograph. In a sense, photography has given me new eyes.
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
65 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
200 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
219 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: I am really into my wildlife photography but cannot afford a super zoom lens, I have a 300mm and am considering a teleconvertor. Has anybody had a experience with these and would you recommend them?
A: Do you know?