I was born in Madrid (Spain) in 1978, I am mining engineer and I understand the photography like a hobby. I started to take photos seriously 2 years ago when I bought my first medium quality camera, a Minolta A200, so I consider myself a enthusiast amateur having learned photography of autodidact way. Recently I bought my first SLR, a D-80 with 18-200 VR.
I hope you like my work.
Find me at: http://www.photojesus.es
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
87 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
239 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
246 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can you please tell me how to cancel my JPG+.
A: Do you know?