I am a twenty five year old creative based in singapore and philippines where i work as an interactive art director. from time to time, i try to collaborate with fellow designers, filmmakers, and writers.
Primarily, i use a Canon 400D with a 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Lens. And I hope one day to hold my own exhibit.
Find me at: http://www.jeffmendoza.com
20 Feb 2009 — 60 views, 1 favorite
22 Aug 2008 — 84 views
12 Aug 2008 — 72 views
8 Aug 2008 — 98 views
23 Jul 2008 — 87 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
47 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
105 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
112 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?