I am a twenty five year old creative based in singapore and philippines where i work as an interactive art director. from time to time, i try to collaborate with fellow designers, filmmakers, and writers.
Primarily, i use a Canon 400D with a 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Lens. And I hope one day to hold my own exhibit.
Find me at: http://www.jeffmendoza.com
21 Oct 2007 — 239 views
20 Oct 2007 — 247 views, 3 favorites
20 Oct 2007 — 215 views
18 Oct 2007 — 217 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
104 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
374 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
271 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Best All Around Canon Lens
A: Do you know?