I am amazed at how difficult it is to make photos that other people respond to. Its way too easy to get something that you think is amazing that others just shrug at. If you want to discuss hows and whats, offer critique and suggestions, I'd love to hear from you. Likewise, I'm willing to offer the same.
21 Mar 2009 — 113 views
22 Nov 2008 — 126 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
76 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
223 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
232 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the difference between macro lense and macro extension tube
A: Do you know?