I'm someone who loves landscape photography, especially B&W. I remember attending a showing of the great Ansel Adams images displayed at the Dallas Muesum of Art. I was so overwhelmed with beauty of his actual work. I've been searching for the right light ever since. Candid photo's of people are a passion of mine also.
25 Jun 2013 — 6 views, 1 favorite
25 Jun 2013 — 13 views
6 Apr 2012 — 13 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
38 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
96 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
87 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Do you still have a magazine?
A: Do you know?