I enjoy capturing the innocence, mystery, charm and beauty of women. Simple, fun, gorgeous and provocative beauty is what I aim to capture - to share the soul through the lens. My vision is dignity, not exploitation. Marrying aesthetics with humanity and allowing the spirit to break forth through artistic photography is always in my mind. We are made in the image of God. Bodies are beautiful.
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
57 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
135 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
121 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Need some help?
A: Do you know?