Why do I make photographs?
I am driven to do it as somehow part of my nature, an expression of my unique view of the world, a form of self portraiture.
I produce images for no particular purpose, except to record moments I hope will speak for me with their own voice, and in so doing confirm my own existence, This is value enough for me.
I'm neither a professional, nor a hobbyist or amateur, and am unable to define my place as a photographer beyond being some kind of catalyst.
Find me at: http://www.modelmayhem.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
71 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
217 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Does anyone know of any good online diplomas to do?
A: Do you know?