I am a photographer living outside of Lexington KY. I am a country boy at heart. I have worked in the city too. I will continue this art form until I pass. I take photos everyday learning with every click!
Other services offered is a retreat center for creative reflection and inspiration. Email for information.
Find me at: http://jlearned.smugmug.com
- +JPG+ since June 2013
6 Feb 2014 — 13 views
6 Feb 2014 — 3 views
26 Jan 2014 — 8 views, 1 favorite
In "Photo Challenge: Smooth and Rough Around the Edges"
26 Jan 2014 — 3 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Hello March"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
71 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
216 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: So how many issues of JPG magazine were produced?
A: Do you know?