I am a photographer. I have been shooting since I was kid and discovered my dad's Minolta. From there I took photo classes in high school, worked a part-time job at a photo store, and later graduated from RIT with a BS in Imaging & Photographic Technology. Today, photography resides in every facet of my personal and professional life, especially lately, as I transition to photography as a full-time career. Head over to my site to scope my photography and design work.
Find me at: http://www.jmvdigital.com
9 Nov 2008 — 51 views, 2 favorites
9 Nov 2008 — 54 views, 1 favorite
15 Jan 2008 — 155 views, 4 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: Can I offer poster prints of my images for sell?
A: Do you know?