I am a photographer. I have been shooting since I was kid and discovered my dad's Minolta. From there I took photo classes in high school, worked a part-time job at a photo store, and later graduated from RIT with a BS in Imaging & Photographic Technology. Today, photography resides in every facet of my personal and professional life, especially lately, as I transition to photography as a full-time career. Head over to my site to scope my photography and design work.
Find me at: http://www.jmvdigital.com
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
41 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
96 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
89 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Do you still have a magazine?
A: Do you know?