I am 22 years old, I attend the New England Institute of Art for Graphic design. I have a strong passion for photography and I believe it goes hand it hand with graphics. I am always looking for ways to better my work and learn more about photography so see free to share and thoughts about my work. I shoot with a D 40 and recently been getting into using a SLR vs my DSLR and simple lomo cameras. Hope you all enjoy.
5 Apr 2010 — 24 views
29 Mar 2010 — 12 views, 1 favorite
8 Mar 2010 — 8 views
8 Mar 2010 — 11 views
8 Mar 2010 — 17 views
30 Nov 2009 — 19 views
30 Nov 2009 — 21 views, 2 favorites
30 Nov 2009 — 21 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: How do I download my original images?
A: Do you know?