In 1979 I became a student of photography as a senior in High School and continues to be so to this day.
I studied art photography in college, but found Photojournalism after. For more than 25 years I have worked at the Niagara Gazette in Niagara Falls, NY.
Photojournalism has so many rules. I get to break some here.
Find me at: http://jamesneiss.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
77 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
224 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
232 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can I offer poster prints of my images for sell?
A: Do you know?