In 1979 I became a student of photography as a senior in High School and continues to be so to this day.
I studied art photography in college, but found Photojournalism after. For more than 25 years I have worked at the Niagara Gazette in Niagara Falls, NY.
Photojournalism has so many rules. I get to break some here.
Find me at: http://jamesneiss.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
414 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Do you still have a magazine?
A: Do you know?