I am not really sure who I am, but I do know these things:
I teach third grade (the very best grade of all) in Austin, Texas.
I am relatively new to photography, but have become addicted very quickly.
I like travel and macro photography the best.
I don't want to be a grown up.
See my husband's work here: http://www.jpgmag.com/people/DigitalSniper
Find me at: http://www.redbubble.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
77 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
227 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
234 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?