I am not really sure who I am, but I do know these things:
I teach third grade (the very best grade of all) in Austin, Texas.
I am relatively new to photography, but have become addicted very quickly.
I like travel and macro photography the best.
I don't want to be a grown up.
See my husband's work here: http://www.jpgmag.com/people/DigitalSniper
Find me at: http://www.redbubble.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
422 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?