I am a visual effects artist for feature films and television, and photography teacher. I've been a photographer for over 25 years. I am absolutely in love with photography, and even more so with film. I smell every roll I load... my mild case of OCD.
Almost always, a camera goes where I go, and on average, expose through a roll a day.
Developing whatever I shoot in the kitchen sink.
If I could hang around any photographer for a day..
Find me at: http://www.joelaron.com
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
105 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
383 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
273 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: It seems that there is a very narrow selection of images in VS. Why
A: Do you know?