I am a graphic designer by trade. I have worked in the design field for over 20 years. I took up photography about ten years ago and it has become my number one creative outlet. I just love the feeling of creating an image that can touch the souls of others.
I hope you enjoy my images.
Find me at: http://www.joepanella.com
10 May 2011 — 3 views
6 May 2011 — 8 views
8 Apr 2011 — 6 views, 1 favorite
6 Apr 2011 — 4 views
20 Nov 2009 — 58 views
2 Jul 2009 — 139 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
89 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
244 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
250 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?