Just another Charlotte,NC amateur toiling in obscurity. Still remain dedicated to B&W medium format roll film until i can afford a 'real' digital SLR- And still dedicated to the honesty and craft that film provides but have become increasingly infatuated with the digital world. And yes, im mostly a portrait photographer who relies on using props, but , who knows, i may just outgrow this someday. Just remember, "Everyone wears a mask, and beneath that mask is just another mask"...
6 Oct 2008 — 70 views, 1 favorite
1 Oct 2008 — 83 views, 4 favorites
22 Sep 2008 — 73 views, 2 favorites
19 Sep 2008 — 143 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
29 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
81 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Do we have the option to add a slideshow?
A: Do you know?