There are moments in our lives that are precious, views that are breathtaking, places to which we can never return, all captured in an image. Like a rich memory we can revisit, reliving the color, the light, the time and the company in the place that captivated our hearts and made us long to return. Photography creates a window into our past. a mirror in which we see our past selves reflected into our future.
Find me at: http://johannsenphoto.zenfolio.com
26 Feb 2014 — 1290 views
Travel Diaries from a Moroccan journey of a young American on a adventure of a lifetime in December 1992 and January 1993.
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: has anyone bought the leash and cuff quick connect straps wondering how they work in real life
A: Do you know?