I received a BFA in Photography in 1973. I received my doctorate in 1976 and consider myself an advance photographer. I studied with Ansel Adams, Ruth Bernhard, Henry Gilpin, Jill Enfield, Karl Koenig, Walter Chappel, John Sexton, Alan Lowy, C.J. Elfont, John Netherton and other fine art photographers. For several years I was a creative consultant to Polaroid. I have been published in BW Magazine, Shots, Hasselblad, Journal of the Photographic Society of America, etc.
Find me at: http://www.johngalbreathphotography.com
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
39 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
96 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
88 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: It seems that there is a very narrow selection of images in VS. Why
A: Do you know?