I am an ex advertising Creative Director from San Francisco. My wife, son and I cashed out of the S.F. Bay Area and headed for the skiing/mountains of Utah; thankfully we have a great wine store near.
As a CD I directed photo shoots for clients, but now I direct myself behind the lens, working freelance.
My days are spent raising my beautiful son, while trying to stay fresh creatively.
I only shoot RAW, minor corrections in Lightroom.
Find me at: http://johnnykurtz.com
13 Sep 2011 — 5 views
13 Sep 2011 — 7 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
89 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
244 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
250 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how do i categorize ma pics as mobile captured pics?
A: Do you know?