I am a husband, married to a beautiful and talented wife; I am a father, a dad to two great children. I am a 5th grade educator and a reading specialist. It is exhilarating to see that light bulb come on when the students ‘get it.’
I love photography, and I like to have fun with it. Truth be told, I am picture-taker, but I love the beauty in everything. I am in awe of the talent I see here, and it encourages me.
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
7 Dec 2008 — 93 views
6 Sep 2008 — 139 views, 1 favorite
26 Feb 2008 — 463 views, 1 favorite, 2 comments
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: what happened to the themes and the challenges?
A: Do you know?