I use hand made or adapted pinhole, toy and vintage cameras, all different format. Having created or adapted cameras myself allows me to work intuitively capturing the essence of my subjects. Creating cameras also allows me to tailor a camera to a subject.
I have a website with more images and information about them, if you want to know anything about my images or just want to say 'hey', drop me a line at email@example.com.
Find me at: http://www.jonathanstead.com
7 Aug 2007 — 208 views, 4 favorites
20 Jun 2007 — 244 views, 3 favorites
12 Jun 2007 — 262 views, 5 favorites
4 Jun 2007 — 231 views, 3 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
47 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
105 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
112 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Do we have the option to add a slideshow?
A: Do you know?