I am a wife, a mother, an activist and a volunteer. I want my gorgeous and talented daughter to grow up in a world where we are judged by the quality of our character alone. Photography has always been a passion and hobby. Check out my daughter (who introduced me to JPG) Molly, another talented JPG contributor, here.
21 Dec 2010 — 915 views
Spending a few hours on the last day of fall in Central Park
16 Mar 2010 — 1979 views
Northern New Jersey must try to recover from the Nor'easter of March 2010.
31 Oct 2009 — 4406 views
Taking photos through the rainy windshield that resemble abstract paintings.
9 Aug 2009 — 1041 views
On August 8, 2009 a tour helicopter and a small plane collided over the Hudson River between New York and New Jersey.
21 Jun 2009 — 808 views
Traveling across Pennsylvania in the rain to New Jersey.
4 May 2009 — 904 views
These are all things that I've found laying on or near the sidewalk on my morning walks in my neighborhood.
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: What designate a Hot photo?
A: Do you know?