I love photography. I cannot marry myself to one specific style, genre, or specialty in my photographic endeavors.
I still seek the perfect shot. It eludes me.
There is inherent beauty in the people, places, natural wonders (big and small), events and seemingly mundane objects that we take for granted in the course of our everyday lives.
Capturing that is truly a privilege.
Find me at: http://www.jpthompsonphotography.com
21 Oct 2013 — 43 views
15 Jul 2013 — 8 views
15 Jul 2013 — 10 views
15 Jul 2013 — 12 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
87 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
239 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
246 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Sigma DG 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 Upgrade wanted
A: Do you know?