An award winning photojournalist and sports photographer for newspapers, Canadian/Associated Press and magazines, James Wiley now concentrates on his fine art collection 'Chiaroscuro'. All of his B&W work was shot on film and self printed in a darkroom. Other than spotting, contrast correction on B&W and saturation correction on transparency scans to match the originals, there has been no computer manipulation of his images, B&W or colour. Visit the website for more info.
Find me at: http://jrwiley.com
30 Sep 2013 — 40 views, 12 favorites, 3 comments
29 Sep 2013 — 92 views, 16 favorites, 9 comments
29 Sep 2013 — 79 views, 6 favorites, 3 comments
27 Sep 2013 — 104 views, 18 favorites, 15 comments
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
432 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What designate a Hot photo?
A: Do you know?