From film to digital, I love the art of photography. As an observer and artist, JPG is inspiration for my art. I truly enjoy looking at everyones images, as much as like to post my own. There are a lot of critics out there, just keep shooting :)
“The (photographic) negative is the equivalent of the composers score… and the print is the equivalent of the conductors performance.” — Ansel Adams
Please contact me with your interests. You can
7 May 2010 — 123 views, 4 favorites, 2 comments
In "Photo Challenge: Inspired by Henri Cartier-Bresson"
16 Apr 2010 — 163 views, 6 favorites, 3 comments
8 Apr 2010 — 203 views, 22 favorites, 15 comments
8 Apr 2010 — 78 views, 6 favorites, 5 comments
8 Apr 2010 — 133 views, 2 favorites
In "Ant's Eye View"
8 Apr 2010 — 55 views, 2 comments
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Can I offer poster prints of my images for sell?
A: Do you know?