I am somewhat of an erudite hayseed. Born in wedlock to flatlanders, my home has always been on the mountain crag and on occasion, the sea. I enjoy layers of swirling, cascading, blissed out white noise. I want to reinterpret the potential of film stock and projected light, write my autobiography (loosely based on fact) and become the most revered American fingerstyle guitarist of all time. I like my Nikon F2, Mammy 645 and Polaroid SX-70. Any and all disparagement is welcome.
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
- Marveling in Wonder
- Photo Challenge: Zoom
391 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How can we write our story in hindi fonts
A: Do you know?