Judy and Wayne Wanamaker
It has been about 5 years since I began to photograph anything besides my friends and family. Photography has given me a new and more exciting perspective of our beautiful world; which I try to convey through the pictures I take. JPG has been a great way to share my work, but more importantly, to make dear friends and learn from their excellent work.
My photos can also be found at: www.judy-wanamaker.artistwebsites.com .
I won't comment on nudes.
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
398 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: delete account
A: Do you know?