I am an amateur photographer from Cincinnati, Ohio. I first started in photography in the early 1980's. I have had several darkroom setups from B&W to complete color setups including slides and negatives. I have owned a variety of equipment from 35mm to medium format over the years, and now shoot only digital. A few years back I sold all of my darkroom equipment in favor of a full digital approach to post processing.
Find me at: http://www.jim-kramer.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
432 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how to delete from my favorites
A: Do you know?