Born in Saskatchewan and currently based out of Vancouver BC. I found my love of drawing and painting at the age of 5 and music at the age of 13. I moved to Paris France in the spring of 2006, and took up photography in 2007 just as another method of expressing my thoughts and visions, alas I found myself enthralled with the idea that I could capture time and tell a story with it. I currently am part of the Lifetime Clothing artists collective and am working on a freelance basis.
Find me at: http://kalejf.com
19 Dec 2011 — 19 views, 1 favorite
28 Nov 2011 — 15 views, 1 favorite
27 Jun 2011 — 18 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
402 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: So how many issues of JPG magazine were produced?
A: Do you know?