Born in Saskatchewan and currently based out of Vancouver BC. I found my love of drawing and painting at the age of 5 and music at the age of 13. I moved to Paris France in the spring of 2006, and took up photography in 2007 just as another method of expressing my thoughts and visions, alas I found myself enthralled with the idea that I could capture time and tell a story with it. I currently am part of the Lifetime Clothing artists collective and am working on a freelance basis.
Find me at: http://kalejf.com
21 Aug 2009 — 69 views
21 Aug 2009 — 65 views
6 Aug 2009 — 127 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
100 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
263 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
267 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Do you still have a magazine?
A: Do you know?