I am a jewellery artist on sabbatical who is wondering whether she will ever go back to it actively...
I discovered this new passion for photography in the spring of 2008 and became rapidly and hopelessly addicted. I started with a Nikon Coolpix 5600, then bought my first DSLR, a Nikon D60 with AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f3.5-5.6G VR. I recently upgraded to a Nikon D7000, and I love it!
I live with my husband and two teenage sons in Candiac, Quebec in Canada, on the south shore of Montreal.
Find me at: http://www.brunetphoto.ca
23 Jun 2011 — 65 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
54 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
131 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
119 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Do we have the option to add a slideshow?
A: Do you know?