I was born in Naples and live in Italy. I'm an editor and graphic designer. For many years, while taking pictures on film, I've been waiting for digital photography to be invented. Now photography is, at last, how it should have been since the beginning - without limits! No more rolls of film to charge, no more fear of light fading away, no more days and weeks of wait to see shots, no more fighting with labs for green or rose prints, and so on. Oh, now I do really enjoy taking photos!
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
415 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?