I was born in Naples and live in Italy. I'm an editor and graphic designer. For many years, while taking pictures on film, I've been waiting for digital photography to be invented. Now photography is, at last, how it should have been since the beginning - without limits! No more rolls of film to charge, no more fear of light fading away, no more days and weeks of wait to see shots, no more fighting with labs for green or rose prints, and so on. Oh, now I do really enjoy taking photos!
4 Apr 2011 — 21 views
3 Apr 2011 — 9 views
29 Mar 2011 — 6 views
29 Mar 2011 — 11 views, 1 favorite
26 Mar 2011 — 15 views
26 Mar 2011 — 9 views
4 Feb 2011 — 11 views
19 Jan 2011 — 16 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
77 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
224 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
232 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Need some help?
A: Do you know?