Photography had been lost to him for quite a few years, but thanks to the powers that be and a very special lady in his life, he has re discovered his love for photography. Or is it, that Photography re discovered him?
(Frank's Profile Picture was Taken By Tanya Zani)
Find me at: http://14thbrooklyn.info
23 Oct 2009 — 22 views
20 Apr 2008 — 79 views
20 Apr 2008 — 64 views
6 Mar 2008 — 85 views
6 Mar 2008 — 75 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
34 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
94 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
83 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Full frame and cropped sensors
A: Do you know?