Photography had been lost to him for quite a few years, but thanks to the powers that be and a very special lady in his life, he has re discovered his love for photography. Or is it, that Photography re discovered him?
(Frank's Profile Picture was Taken By Tanya Zani)
Find me at: http://14thbrooklyn.info
5 Mar 2008 — 74 views
5 Mar 2008 — 119 views, 3 favorites
5 Mar 2008 — 70 views
5 Mar 2008 — 53 views, 1 favorite
5 Mar 2008 — 78 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
103 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
368 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
270 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why are some of the contest photos obviously photoshopped?
A: Do you know?